Offering comprehensive respiratory care close to home.
Helping Patients Breathe Easier
Pulmonary Care is a branch of medicine related to diseases and disorders that affect the lungs and respiratory system. We offer a comprehensive approach to breathing and pulmonary treatments. Our staff of dedicated, board-certified respiratory therapists, intensivists, pulmonologists and physicians have extensive training and experience in the field. Our providers tailor their approach to offer personalized, empathetic care for the specific needs of patients and their families. You can exhale knowing your care is our top priority.
- Oxygenation: Our care team utilizes a wide variety of oxygen delivery devices to better support and promote breathing
- Bronchial Hygiene: We use deep breathing/coughing education, percussion, and suction to loosen or remove congestion and secretions, helping you breath easier
- Bronchodilation: To open airways and allow better breathing, we offer many different medications
- Respiratory Support and Management: By utilizing airway establishment, ventilators, and resuscitation equipment, we can better assist or manage breathing
- Monitoring and Assessment: To determine if therapies are effective, our team utilizes ABG’s (Arterial Blood Gases) and pulse oximetry.
Whether you have a question about Pulmonary Services or would like more information on our hospital, we’d love to hear from you!
Norwalk, CA 90650 13100 Studebaker Rd.