Join our team! We are committed to your health, well-being, and professional satisfaction.
Our Greatest Asset
Our goal is to provide affordable, high-quality healthcare services to our community with consistency and compassion. When you join Coast Plaza Hospital as a nurse, you will discover opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute as a nursing professional.
Our nursing staff is critical to our success. We strive to create a friendly, safe environment where you can develop as a professional and provide quality care to your patients. We are culturally family-oriented and believe in personal referrals, including promoting from within to sustain a close-knit atmosphere.
Our Commitment to Nurses
At Coast Plaza Hospital, our commitment is to help you continually grow as a professional. We do this through a variety of recognition programs and educational opportunities designed to help nurses advance in their careers. We place no limit on how far our nurses can go within our organization. We are proud and fortunate to have nurses in top leadership roles, so you can count on being valued and understood when you join our nursing team.
Our nurses enjoy their work environment for many reasons:
- We have a professional practice model where staff RNs participate on committees.
- We allow flexible scheduling.
- We offer competitive salaries and a variety of incentive programs.
- We provide educational opportunities, including free CEs and tuition reimbursement programs.
- We celebrate nurses in many ways. In fact, we devote a whole week to you and your peers.