Coast Plaza Hospital strives to provide quality patient care and meet the ongoing needs of the communities we serve. We are committed to helping eligible patients who are not able to pay for all or part of their care. Our commitment is to provide full financial assistance (100% discount) or partial discounts to eligible patients who are low income, uninsured or under-insured. We offer Cash Discount prices for our patients who do not have any insurance coverage and are not eligible for any other financial assistance
If you need help paying your medical bills, we have business office personnel available to assist you with the easy process of:
- Reviewing the eligibility criteria
- Completion of the application
- Verification of financial need
- Review of other payer sources available (i.e., local, state, and federal healthcare programs)
We can help you apply for:
- Discounts for uninsured patients
- Financial assistance
- Alternative payment arrangements
For more information on our Financial Assistance Program and eligibility requirements please contact our Patient Access Department at (562) 868-3751 ext. 2038.
If you are in need of assistance with your hospital billing or would like to explore financial assistance options, please contact us.
Norwalk, CA 90650 13100 Studebaker Rd.