Because staying close to your loved ones is also part of the healing process.
Visiting During COVID-19
Your health and well-being are our priority. We have implemented several additional policies and procedures to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) health risk within our hospital. To further protect our patients and the community we have put the following visitor restrictions in place.
Effective immediately and until further notice, we are restricting all visitors. Exceptions may apply for certain patients and will be decided on a case-by-case review. Visitors will be allowed to enter the hospital during the hours of 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- No one under the age of 14 may visit.
- All patients, visitors, support persons and staff are required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times while in our facility.
- No visitors will be allowed in the inpatient units — exceptions include critically ill/end-of-life patients.
- Patients undergoing surgery may have one visitor for the duration of the procedure.
- Patients having outpatient surgery may have one support person.
- Patient in our outpatient clinics may have one support person.
- Emergency Department patients may have one support person.
- All visitors will be screened at the information desk upon entering the clinics. Visitors with flu-like symptoms should not visit patients and will be prohibited from entry
We realize that these changes may cause hardship for our patients and families, and we appreciate your understanding. The decision to put these restrictions in place was made with the utmost concern to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community. Exceptions may apply for certain patients and will be decided on a case-by-case review.
Because support from family and friends is an important component to the healing process, we encourage phone calls and the use of FaceTime, Skype, or other video and call apps to connect with loved ones.
Please be assured that it is safe for you as our patient to keep your scheduled appointments and procedures.
Please call our hospital main number for the current Visitor Policy before coming as this policy may change depending on current public health conditions.
Norwalk, CA 90650 13100 Studebaker Rd.